Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Cathartic

Ah, it's amazing how cathartic making yesterday's page was for me.  I feel all better now!  The photo above is from this summer when I volunteered in England.  The staff spent many nights hanging out on the beach. 

Last night, I met a new friend named Philip. (Not to be confused with the old friend named Philip.)  It was nice to have company since I'm here in the house all by my lonesome. 

Today I felt all better mentally, but am physically sick.  Ah, the twists and turns of life.  The cold I mentioned yesterday has come to fruition, and I have been nursing it with coffee.  Hey, it works for me, okay? Orange juice made me cough more. 

I've managed to do a good portion of my laundry today.  Yay me!  I still have a load sitting over in the cottage in the dryer, but umm, it'll still be dry later, right? :-)

My aunt and cousins are at my parents' house visiting.  I phoned earlier to speak to them, and I wanted to be there so badly.  I told Mom to just put me on speakerphone and then I could hang out with them! ;-)

Well, my stomach is grumbling, and as much as I've tried to ignore it, I know I can no longer wait to get off my bootay and make me some pasta.

Hope all is well.

Lots of love,
Sabrina :-)

 
This was pasted in from my old geocities page on 2/12/13, which is archived here www.geocities.ws/sabrinigreen/Oct292003.html

No comments: