Friday, October 03, 2003

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Okay, so I’m back. I sliced my finger open, got beat up repeatedly by ten year old boys and changed diarrhea-ridden diapers that would shame a grown man, but I had a great time! No, really. I’m super duper tired and still have to do loads of laundry and clean out the buses, not to mention shop for next week, as I am cooking for the mummies, but it was great! Hey, I’m serious here!

I worked mostly with the after school group, which are children aged 5-15. I did spend one day with the wee ones, though. I feel really close to them all, and hopefully they to me. It will be interesting to see how our relationships are when we’re back in Belfast.

Perhaps I'll fill in more specific details later, but I just wanted to say that it went well. Yippee!

Love,
Sabrina :-)

On 2/28/13, this was pasted in from my old geocities blog, which is archived here.

No comments: