Sunday, October 26, 2003

Jay and I broke up


I can't sleep.  I keep waking up thinking, "oh yeah, it's real."  Followed quickly  by, "but there's nothing to be done about it."  The sheet is off of my bed, so I must have tossed and turned quite a bit.  Yes, Jason and I broke up.  To make a verbose story less so, essentially he could never, ever love me and he only liked me to a certain extent.

I believe all people are beautiful and I can look into their eyes, see their vulnerabilities, strengths and hopes for the future.  This time, though, I am not going to let this gift harm my heart. 
"Watching you walk out my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love, but rather, makes me realize that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person, how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."
 
This was pasted in from my old geocities page on 2/12/13. Geocities closed awhile back, but page is archived here http://www.geocities.ws/sabrinigreen/Oct262003.html

No comments: