Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Cooking & Counselling Course

Wow, I guess I haven't updated this in awhile...It's now Thursday.

Anyhow, on Tuesday night, I went to my class at the local university. I am taking a counseling course. It will last for ten weeks. It was so nice to get away from the cottage for a bit. It was also nice to be in the university setting again. Since it is a night class, there are a range of ages and professions in there. It was nice and people talked to me during the break and after class about things I had mentioned during class, which I thought was nice. All very friendly.

I had to cook for the mummies today. We all take turns and this is my week. My boss, again, flipped out. He didn't like what I was going to make and then was like, "well, what are you going to do, I have to have a lunch for them today" and just freaking out. I was as cool as a cucumber anf was like, hey, chill out, I'll make spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread, ya big goof. He comes off as laid back and all, but he's been freaking out on me lately.

The lunch went super, though, and they ate it all up! :-) It never pays to panic.

Hope all is well.

Love,
Sabrina :-)

On 2/28/13, this was pasted in from my old geocities blog, which is archived here.

No comments: