Friday, October 17, 2003

TGIF

Friday, yippee!

We are all so glad it's Friday, it's unbelievable. We're getting along good today, b/c we share in the joy of the weekend. We made a house trip to Tesco to get our groceries, which is a Friday ritual, b/c that's when we get our money. We dropped Suzanne off at the bottom on the Shankill Road so she could mosey about and then Peter and I were going to pick up my photos from this summer when I volunteered in England, but the place closed at 6:00, so I was s.o.l. Ah well, it's been 4 months, what's another day or so?

I worked a bit on this website and added a new photo page! Yippee! There is a link to it on the home page, but in case you missed it, I've put one over to the left here.

Tomorrow is Sweetest Day. I'm sad to say, that they have never heard of this holiday here in Northern Ireland. I guess Hallmark has yet to penetrate this market!

Hopefully, I'll be able to see Jay tomorrow, but who knows with the amount of work he has on. I am going to see him in a weightlifting competition next week. I get so nervous with those sorts of things, though, b/c I care so much about how they do. Like it was a good while before I ever saw Brian perform stand-up, and when I finally did, I was so nervous that I felt like taking a Xanax!

Hope all is well with you.

Lots of love,
Sabrina

XO

Photo page

On 2/28/13, this was pasted in from my old geocities blog, which is archived here.

No comments: