Sunday, October 05, 2003

Jay's new place

Hi there,

I wasn't able to update this yesterday b/c geocities was having technical problems or something.

Well, I had a driving lesson. It went super and I was driving all over the place, changing gears with no problem. Next weekend my lesson will be in one of the minibuses. Yippee! It is so defeating when I feel so confident in the car but can't do a thing in the minibus.

The roomies and I had a meeting about chores and what not b/c the state of our house is a bit atrocious. I wrote out a schedule of dish weeks and allocated rooms and it should work out well. I think up to this point, no one wanted to step on anyone's toes about the issue.

I went to Jay's last night and saw his new place. It has like six stories with a few rooms (or even just one or two) on each floor. It's very interesting. You wouldn't find a place like that in America! We would never allow for all those stairs!

Things with Jay are going pretty well. We are just taking things slow. I have to say, though, that it is so nice to have someone actually remember something I said to them. Like, when I tell Jay I have a driving lesson, he remembers, so then the next time I speak to him after the lesson, he'll ask me how it went. Simple things like that mean so much...especially when I haven't had that in forever.

Well, that's all the news for now. See you later, gators!

 Love,
Sabrina :-)

On 2/28/13, this was pasted in from my old geocities blog, which is archived here.

No comments: