Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Windy Baby

September 9, 2003


The lost blog day!

Okay, so I didn’t get around to typing on this day, but I do remember what happened. The highlight of the day was * drum roll, please *……………………….
I got puked on. Yippee. * applause, applause * * I take a bow *
Yes, thank you, thank you very much.

Sharon: “Oh, he’s just a windy baby. I’ll get you a towel.”
”A towel?” I thought. I wanted to go home, change my clothes and shower. This wasn’t just your typical little bit of baby spit up. I actually knew it happened when I felt it running down my jean leg. I look at him and see it all down his poor little body. I thought we were going to have to take the wee lad to the hospital or something, but alas, no, he’s just “windy”. He did seem a lot happier after that, though.

Red headed girl with big gold earrings – (Salt ‘n Pepa circa 1989)

Cussing girl “F*ck Off!”

No comments: