Monday, September 29, 2003

Letting it out

September 29, 2003
Last night I was really upset and crying b/c I was so nervous about the upcoming residential.  I swore that all my co-workers thought I was crap at my job.  It wasn’t even that I thought I was bad at my job, I was just so worried and concerned that THEY thought I was horrible at my job.  Anyhow, I phoned up Jay to try and get some perspective in this, and he tried his best, but he was busy working on his Master’s course work and couldn’t soothe me for long.  This just made me feel even more like crap b/c I started thinking that I’m just a liability to everyone.  Well, I cried for a bit longer before finally falling asleep. 

Funnily, enough, today I felt super.  Everyone else was stressing out about the residential, but I was cool as a cucumber.  I had gotten all that out the night before.  Strangely enough, though, I think people get annoyed at calmness when they are agitated. 

I went to visit Jay since I will be gone for the rest of the week.  I swore after last night he was going to dump me, but he assured me that was not the case and now all is well. 

Off to residential I go…

Love,
Sabrina :-)

Pasted in from archived geocities blog on 8/21/14
http://sabrinigreen.geo.do/september.html

No comments: