Thursday, September 25, 2003

Knowledge

September 25, 2003
Today was a very influential day.  I learned a lot about Belfast and the way things are done here.  I learned about the people who live here and why they live here.  I was blown away by all the knowledge I received.  As my mind was processing it, I was trying to put my thoughts into words and sentences, but was unable to do so.  I realized that I am still too close, that it is all too new, and that maybe one day farther down the road, I will be able to share this knowledge, this understanding and convey this way of life to others who are outside of Northern Ireland. 

But right now, they are still only thoughts and I can not yet put them into words. 

Pasted in from archived geocities page 8/21/14
http://sabrinigreen.geo.do/september.html

No comments: