Sunday, September 21, 2003

Going Out

September 21, 2003


I spent the weekend at Jay's house.  My housemate took me over there early Saturday afternoon.  I just have to get off the mountain at the weekends, you know? The weekend went by so quickly.

Well, Jay and I are officially "going out".  I know, that sounds so middle school, but we're like boyfriend/girlfriend now.  I said, "Jay, I thought you weren't looking for a relationship" and he said that he wasn't, but he likes me, and we'll just take it slow.  To be honest, it's been so long since I've been in a relationship, I don't even know what it's like.  So, we'll just see how it goes. 

I'm home alone at the minute b/c  my housemates went to the cinema.  They left me a note.  I've only been home about half and hour or less.  Oh, and Jay's friend, Tom, gave me a ride home.  No cab fare, yippee!!!

I'm heating up the oven now and getting ready to make a frozen pizza.  They were on sale at Tesco for 50p.  Can't beat that! 

Pasted in from archived geocities page 8/21/14
http://sabrinigreen.geo.do/september.html

No comments: