Saturday, September 27, 2003

B12

September 27, 2003
Ahh...Saturday!  It's nearly noon and I've just woken up.  I was supposed to take a trip to Giant's Causeway today, but I decided against it.  One, I wanted to sleep and two, I want to take a class, so I'm going to spend my money on that.  I phoned up the hostel and let them know, so all was fine. 

Suzanne's American friends arrived last night.  They've walked into the city.  Peter's German friend is still staying here, but he'll be moving into his flat today (I think).

Our party last night went well.  It was mostly German males, but they enjoyed themselves.  I only said hello and then went to bed, anticipating my early start this morning, but that didn't stop me from wanting to sleep late today! Jay was telling me how I need to take a multivitamin because my iron is probably low which makes the oxygen not flow around your blood as well or something, which in turn makes you tired.  I also really lack B12 b/c of my vegetarianism.  I am not getting enough protein here.  At least in the co-op we had like the tofu and Seitan for protein.  I'm having none of that here.  I'll try and be more vigilant about getting that in. 

Well, now Peter has told me that his guest needs to make just two very short phone calls, so he needs me to get off the Internet.  Ah, the joys of group living. 

See you guys later!
Love,
Sabrina :-)

Pasted in from archived geocities page 8/21/14
http://sabrinigreen.geo.do/september.html

No comments: