Sunday, November 02, 2003

Last day of vacation

November 2, 2003 – 6:20 p.m.
Ah, the last day of vacation. I must say, it’s been very nice getting to sleep WHENEVER I want for as LONG as I want. Ahhh, yes, bliss. It has been a relaxing week, indeed. I don’t regret not going anywhere, I am a bit of a hermit sometimes and I do really enjoy sleeping, in case you didn’t already get that. I am a bit nervous about going back to work tomorrow. It’s kind of like the first day of school. I do miss the kids, though, so it will be nice to see them again. I know yesterday’s entry seemed a bit down, and I was a bit down, but after talking to Jason and my Mom, I felt a lot better. I’m starting to look more into law school and maybe start the ball rolling on that. I’ll keep you posted!


This was pasted in from my old geocities page on 2/12/13

No comments: