Sunday, November 16, 2003

Meeting Ronan

November 16, 2003 - 7:03 p.m.
Wow. Wow, wow, wow. Never in my life, I think, has complete and utter fatigue and exhaustion felt so good. Mmmmm….. His name is Ronan. Ronan John-Paul Campbell. I feel a bit silly typing this here, now. It is just a sort of elation that when tried to be expressed in words comes off as….cheesy, foolish…..oh, but it is, and that’s the great thing about it. He told me the ‘story’ of our first date in fairy tale format. Aww, so sweet. It seems absolutely daft now to have settled for less for so long before. He says he’ll show me, he says I’ll learn. Learn not to worry what his motives are, if he really means what he says, if he really is as wonderful as he seems. Lead the way, darling, I’m ready. 



This is pasted in from my old geocities page. 

No comments: