Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Quaker Meeting night

November 4, 2003 - 11:00 p.m.
We’ve just got home from the Quaker Meeting night. We met the members of the Ulster Quaker Service Committee and had a lovely dinner and dessert. It was nice, though we got really lost on the way there (it was at one the members’ house) and Peter, who was driving got really upset on the way home, for reasons that are so boring, I’ll not bother typing them, but I had fun! Today with the kids we took an ‘autumn walk’. This involved going out and picking up leaves then putting them in a bag. We only braved the elements for about 5–7 minutes. Then again, with the amount of leaves on the ground, you don’t have to go very far. We then went into the craft room and glued the leaves onto paper and decorated our masterpieces with glitter and confetti and the like. It was actually quite good fun. It is entirely way past my bedtime, so I best be off. Although, I will mention that I phoned Jason when we arrived home, and he was so distracted I asked if he wanted me to let him go and he said, “yes, if you don’t mind.” I think that’s the first time I’ve ever had someone take me up on that. He is intensely studying for his exam on Thursday, and I mean for f*ck’s sake, he’s not my boyfriend anymore, so I just said, “no, not at all.” He said he’d ring me tomorrow, but I said not if you don’t want to. “Oh no, I will.” The great thing about him, is that he actually probably will. Hope all is well with everyone. Lots of love, Sabrina ;-)


This was pasted in from my old geocities site on 2/12/13

No comments: