Saturday, November 01, 2003

Day in the life/Emotional

November 1, 2003 – 9:33 p.m.

I am going to try something new and put multiple journal entries on one page. I have a load of files in this account, and making a new page for each day is getting out of hand.

I now know why I am always broke – taxi cabs. Slowly, but surely they pull at my meager income. Damn this mountain.

It’s raining here in Northern Ireland, but then again, it’s always raining here in Northern Ireland.

I am a bit emotional right now…To put things in fair context, I am a bit sickly and randomly fell over twice today. Once was a bit nasty, as I fell on rocks while getting into the van, and then I nearly fell completely forward while getting out of the van, but luckily Peter was there. We just went to the grocery store where I bought some cough medicine. Also, a quick glance at the calendar suggests that PMS may be playing a small part, but still, I do feel quite emotional.

For example, Peter and Suzanne (my housemates) were in the living room watching a movie. Out of respect, I did not come in here to use the computer while the movie was on. I waited a full two and a half hours for the stupid movie to end and came into the living room only to find Suzanne already on the computer. I feel like a savage scrambling to get to everything before someone else does. I hate living like this, I really do. Anyhow, when I saw this, I calmly asked if she could please let me know when she was finished with the computer, but then, when I got to my bedroom, I was about to cry. I think I did even shed a tear. Ugh, I even hate typing this stuff, as it makes me feel petty. But then again, I did say I was emotional…

This was pasted in from my old geocities page on 2/12/13. Geocities closed a few years back, but this has been archived by another site http://www.geocities.ws/sabrinigreen/Nov12003.html

No comments: