Monday, November 03, 2003

Back to work

November 3, 2003 – 5:06 p.m.
First day back to work. Last night I dreamt that it was first day back to school and I went literally kicking and screaming. Well, actually, I was mostly rolling around on the sidewalk b/c I SOOO did not want to go back. Anyhow, I had counseling today after work. Peter was nice enough to take me there, but he was oh not so happy about picking me up. No siree bob. Oh well, I’m home safe, and I told him I’d do him a favor (like dishes or something), so nothing more to be done. Oh, I also called Jay first thing this morning and asked him who Helen was. He was like, “uh, what?” But I calmly repeated the question as if it were completely normal and then said that I had a dream he was married to someone named Helen. He didn’t know anyone by that name. Hey, I was half asleep, and I swore it was going to bug me the rest of the day if I didn’t ask him that morning. Well, I pretty much forgot about it after I woke up completely, but oh well. I miss Jay. I mean, we are really good friends and all, and I am thankful for that, but I miss having him as a boyfriend. Like tonight, for example, I would love to just be curled up on the couch with someone having a cuddle, making me feel safe, forgetting about my fears and insecurities and the petty problems of the day and just feeling totally comfortable with each other. Tomorrow night, me, the volunteers and Louise, the newest member of paid staff, are going to a Quaker dinner function. It’s like “meet the new people” night. I’ll let you know how it goes. On Wednesday, we are getting a new volunteer. Her name is Eva and she is from Germany. She is replacing Suzanne, who will be leaving the first week of January. As ever, I’ll let you know how it all goes ;-) Hope all is well. Lots of love, Sabrina ;-)


This was pasted in from my old geocities page on 2/12/13

No comments: