Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A few of my favorite things

Well, in the true spirit of blog, I am going to link to some of the things I've been reading or doing on the net lately. Enjoy!

I've seen this comic, Mitch Hedberg on Comedy Central many times, and I just found out today that he passed away last year. So sad.

I absolutely love playing Pop n Drop at yahoo games.

Anaylyze your dreams. This is a dream interpretation center in Dublin, and is only one of many dream interpretation sites.

Volunteer Abroad
Sell your stuff on ebay, Amazon, or other online shops to do it.

Dig up your family tree at http://www.rootsweb.com

Help others find their ancestors by transcribing a cemetery near you.

Connect with classmates.

Read a blog! Oh wait, you're already doing that ;) Have you already checked out all my photos?

No comments: