Wednesday, June 07, 2006

All the drama, none of the rewards


Ronan says: boo
Sabby says: you scared me
Ronan says: :-)
Ronan says: i got ur mail
Sabby says: i know, I got ur reply
Ronan says: i was wondering
Ronan says: would u rather i didnt follow ur blog?
Sabby says: I don't really care, it's not like I can regulate something like that, and I know what's going in my life, you're the one who will be further enmeshed in it by reading it
Ronan says: i see
Ronan says: well im sorry i bothered u
Ronan says: i hope your new attitude serves u well
Sabby says: me too
Ronan says: it will most certainly keep u safe from relationships :-(
Sabby says: Hopefully the unhealthy ones that go no where that I've been in
Ronan says: alright, well since im so poisonous to you, i guess i should remove myself from ur life
Sabby says: You already have - when's the last time we spoke?
Ronan says: too long ago, i thought
Ronan says: are u ready to say goodbye ?
Sabby says: I've said it so many times with you
Ronan says: i promise u will never have to again
Sabby says: I know I won't b/c you keep pulling a disappearing act before I even know anything is wrong
Ronan says: ok
Ronan says: goodbye sabrina , i will miss you
Sabby says: I'm sure you will - say hi to the other american redheads you chat with
Ronan says: nice parting words
Ronan appears to be offline


Note: picture is from findagrave.com

No comments: