Friday, May 21, 2004

I tell you how I feel, but you don't care
I say tell me the truth but you don't dare
You say love is a hell you cannot bear
And I say gimme mine back and then go there - for all I care


Fiona Apple - Sleep to Dream
http://www.neverisapromise.com/niap/lyrics/tidal/sleeptodream.htm

Seriously, Ronan, you suck. You suck really bad.

See i dont, know why, i liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, i loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, i wanna let u know how i feel


Fuck what i said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, they didnt mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, i dont want you back

Ya questioned, if i care
You could ask anyone, i even said
Ya were my great one
Now its, over, but i do admit i'm sad


Eamon - Fuck It (I Don't Want You Back)
http://www.lyred.com/lyrics/EAMON/F%2A%2AK+It/F%2A%2Ak+it/

You call me up and you tell me how much you love me and how much you want to be with me and that you are "crystal clear" about what you want now. You even tell me you'll go with me around the world and that you want to spend the REST OF YOUR LIFE with me. I'm dubious, as usual, but when you start talking about marriage and shit, I'm thinking, "maybe he's serious this time". You reassured me that everything was going to be fine. We talked about my immigration paperwork. I applied for my Masters at Magee, we were going to live together. I seriously feel like a complete and utter moron.

I have never been so insulted in all my life
I could swallow the seas to wash down all this pride
First you run like a fool just to be at my side
And now you run like a fool, but you just run to hide, and I don't abide

I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream
You got your head in the clouds and you're not all what you seem
This mind, this body, and this voice cannot be stiffled by your deviant ways
So don't forget what I told you, don't come around, I got my own hell to raise


Fiona Apple - Sleep to Dream
http://www.neverisapromise.com/niap/lyrics/tidal/sleeptodream.htm


No comments: