Saturday, May 01, 2004

I just want to clarify that the post from the 29th of April is from a forwarded email I received, not my own words. I decided to make that clear after someone quoted one of the lines to me in response to something I had said or done. Hey, I'm not Mother Theresa, okay? I did come to live on a council estate in one of the most deprived areas in northwest England to work with young people who are often excluded from school for having behavioural problems, but for f*ck's sake, I'm human, okay?!

Now that that's out of the way...

It is a beautiful day in the neighbourhood here in Manchester. A lovely summer day. It even put me in the mood to clean! Now that is some weather! I am really looking forward to our litter picking session later this week so we can clean up the park and then maybe when it is nice like this we can have picnics and stuff there. That would be nice.

So Thursday is the last episode of Friends in America. We're a few weeks behind here in the UK. As was the case with Sex and the City, the details of the episode were published in newspapers the day after it aired in America. Today, in one of the papers, there were details of the second to last episode where Rachel is moving to Paris and she kissed Ross or something. Have Monica and Chandler gotten their baby yet?

Will & Grace is much further behind; about 18 months. It's so annoying. I actually saw these episodes when I was still in America. Ah well, c'est la vie.

I just saw this story on CNN.com about Arnold Schwarzenegger bobble-head dolls. How funny.

Here's another article about OCD and the creative process, again from CNN.com. See, normal is only what you make of it. Normal is boring.

I want to make a book of photos of red headed women. I think that would be great. I've been checking out some of the red head websites to see if anyone has done it before.

Well, now that the sun is no longer in its peak strength, this red head will go outside and hopefully not get burnt!

Hasta la vista ;-)

No comments: