Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hello there! Well after Mr. Ronan told me that he did not want to talk to me and even changed his phone number just in case I decided to start calling him (thus getting him in trouble w/his girlfriend), he called me last night. Of course I was sleeping, though this call was earlier than most, 1:00 a.m. I made some remark about why he was calling me and he said he'll just put the phone down then, and I responded, "you already woke me up, you might as well say something!" I don't remember what we talked about or even for how long, but I do remember that he hung up on me!

I missed the singing group tonight because I took a nap that was just a bit too long! I got home from work downtown and laid down, thinking I would rest for an hour and didn't wake up until quarter to nine! D'oh!! Tomorrow afternoon we are going swimming with the kids. Should be fun. I have two adult volunteers other than myself and Olka lined up! Hey, hey, that's what I say! I was talking to one of the mums tonight and she was asking if Olka and I ever go out for a drink, and I gave her the somber truth, that no, we never. She said she'll invite us 'round and even get some Coca-cola for me! Weehee!

I am going to some peacemaker training this weekend. Actually, it starts tomorrow night and runs all weekend. Maybe then I'll know how to deal with the people on the estate who pester me.

Well, I'm still tired, so I will go back to beddie bye. Oh dear, I just remembered I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and work at the office. D'oh! Hmmm....I'll have to give that one a think.

Later gators!

Love,
Sabrina :-)

No comments: