Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I am busily preparing for the committee meeting tonight. These meetings are like battles for me! They always give me headaches. Anywhoo, today is pay day, but since I am not in the office today, I likely won't get it until tomorrow. Wednesday is usually my day to run errands, but as I usually don't have any money left, I can't. Hmm, I'll have to sort that out or something.

I finished typing up my notes from the weekend Alternatives to Violence course and sent them off to my groupmates.

Congratulations to Jason for finishing his exams today! Woohoo! Actually, he's probably still taking them at this very moment, but by the end of today he will likely be a much happier man.

I'm now starting the process of applying for coursework for the fall. I have been accepted into the WorldSmart program, but the funding decisions have not been made yet. We shall see.

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been on this 'puter too long, I'm starting to get a headache...

Love,
Sabrina :-)

No comments: