Sunday, May 09, 2004

Hey, hey! Sabrina got her groove back!

I was away this weekend at a training course and low and behold, I met someone. Yep, so I hooked up with this guy on the course and I'll spare the details because my Mum reads this (HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MOM!) but lets just say the breaks were far more entertaining! Now I'm a happier and more calm person for the time being, so that's a plus.

Although I did get into an argument in the course (which was Alternatives to Violence) on his behalf which made me realize that I did actually like him and it wasn't just a hook up.

Anyhow, it has been a long weekend and I just came straight to the office to check my email and haven't even gone home yet, so I'm off. Oh, but I did find out that I've been accepted into the WorldSmart program starting in August which goes to 19 cities in 19 weeks in three regions of the world. Six of the cities are in Japan, which is where I am especially excited to go. So a big woohoo for that!

Miss you and love you loads, Mom, have a great Mother's Day!!!

Love,
Sabrina :-)

No comments: