Thursday, May 20, 2004

Get outta my mouth
Get outta my head
Get outta my mind
Stop puttin' words in my head
Get outta my mouth
You're nothing but trouble
Get outta my life
Get out of me
Out of me (out of me)


TLC - Dear Lie

you really got me going, you got me so I don't know what I'm doing
yea, you really got me now, you got me so I can't sleep at night
yea, you really got me now, you got me so I don't know what I'm doing
You really got me

The Kinks
http://www.lyricsxp.com/lyrics/y/you_really_got_me_the_kinks.html

How many times do I have to say
To get away-get gone
Flip your shit past another lasses
Humble dwelling
You got your game, made your shot, and you got away
With a lot, but I'm not turned-on
So put away that meat you're selling
Cuz I do know what's good for me-
And I've done what I could for you
But you're not benefiting, and yet I'm sitting
Singing again, sing, sing again
How can I deal with this, if he won't get with this
M'I gonna heal from this; he won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out; I gotta get him out
It's time the truth was out that he don't give a
Shit about me
How many times can it escalate
Till it elevates to a place I can't breathe?
And I must decide, if you must deride
That I'm much obliged to up and go
I'll idealize, then realize that it's no
Sacrifice, because the price is paid, and
There's nothing left to grieve
Fuckin go-
Cuz I've done what I could for you, and I do know what's
Good for me and I'm not benefiting, instead
I'm sitting singing again, singing again, singing again,
Sing, sing, sing again
How can I deal with this, if he won't get with this
M'I gonna heal from this; he won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out; I gotta get him out
It's time the truth was out that he don't give a
Shit about me

Fiona Apple - "Get Gone"
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fionaapple/getgone.html

Why do we
Crucify ourselves
Every day
I crucify myself
Nothing I do is good enough for you
Crucify myself
Every day
And my heart is sick of being in chains


Tori Amos - "Crucify"
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/toriamos/crucify.html

You really got me this time.

The words of a dozen love gone wrong songs fill my head as I try desperately to grasp what has happened today.

I went to sleep last night envisioning our lives together and I was awoken this morning...

I feel so beaten - defeated. Talk about flogging a dead horse. I've been through this with you at least a half dozen times. I suppose that says more about me than you.

I truly believed you when you said you wanted to spend your life with me. I thought this was the logical next step for us. I thought our time had finally come.

36 hours later you change your mind and tell me via text.

I feel like a fool - a moron. Like this will happen to me my whole life. That I will love and not be loved back the same way just as it has been in every previous relationship.

Ronan said...

“I miss the way you looked into my eyes when we were in the car together; the way you touched the back of my hair and stroked my face.”

“I miss feeling loved when you kissed me.”

This all reminds me very much of Duncan, who always “loved” me, was always apologetic and who always dumped me without warning.

Ronan as Duncan and Jason as Mike?

As my life repeats itself over and over again.

Jason loves me, a lot, but just “not that way”. Yet he is ridiculously sexually attracted to me – even more so than to his girlfriend. He flew here from Belfast just to spend one day with me.

So what do I do to stop my life from going 'round in circles? Counseling, dieting, career, school, friends – what? I feel I've done so many things that have taken me so far away form where I was before (not just physically, but mentally). Yet once my life starts going forward again, it's like the tape got stuck and I'm living it over in different places with different people, but the story is always the same.

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.” -Mad World, Gary Jules

I've met people form different countries, different cultures, all around the Western World and still my life continues to be just like it was at Gavit High School in Hammond, Indiana with the boy from down the street. Why? I've not only moved, but I've also had many life experiences which have completely changed my way of thinking and how I live my life.

No comments: