Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

So, the most romantic Valentine's Day I ever had was when I was in first grade. My "boyfriend's" father came to my apartment before school (dressed in his suit on his way to work) and dropped off a hand drawn card from a "secret admirer." The card had a drawing of Michael Jackson to give me a clue to who it was from (the boy's name was Michael). It was a big card, too. Sadly, I don't still have it. And more sadly, my most romantic Vday was when I was 6 years old!

I've had romantic Sweetest Days, but not really a notable Valentine's Day. I think when I was in middle school someone sent me a flower. But it was someone I didn't know very well at the time and I was more confused than heart struck.  Oh and in high school or college this guy gave me a flower, but then I found it he gave it to someone else first and they gave it back to him. How's that for romance?

Yep, I definitely can't tell any romantic Valentine stories. But Sweetest Day, it's on! Well, probably not, but it was on.

No comments: