Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First World Problems

I am shopped out! Yet, I'll probably still go out again tomorrow. Hey, it's the last day of Target Valentine clearance, can't miss that ;-)

In the midst of my shopping, I had to take a detour to my doctor's office. She sent me to get an x-ray. Since when do you have to get naked for an x-ray is what I want to know. Anyhow, changed into hospital gown, lied down, bada bing, bada boom. Done. We'll see if that shows anything. Then I was back on my adventure.

The shopping page is taking a lot of time. I really need to make it a proper blog and monetize it.

Something I didn't mention yesterday was that the night before I had these amazing dreams where I was in love with a man who would, "move mountains", to be with me. It was so awesome and made me feel good all day. I had such a great day yesterday. It was the first time since my Ronan conversation that I didn't think of him. Then today...I was at Target and a security officer was also looking at the Valentine stuff and we chit chatted and all I could think of was Ronan! Mother trucker. (Ronan is a security officer now). So then I start noticing other security officers throughout the store and I think of him more. And I'm cursing myself, "Damnit!" One day I went without obsessing over this. One frigging day. And it wasn't that I wasn't busy. I was super busy today, but still something reminded me of him. C'est la vie. Keep calm and carry on, right?

I got lots of cute stuff for the Easter baskets and for Operation Christmas Child. Great to be able to bless others while having fun doing it.

I still haven't drank pop. I decided to give it up for lent and hopefully that will break my habit. I switched to diet pop years ago but now there is so much info about how bad even diet pop is for you that I'm trying to quite that, too. It's just that I need to find other stuff to drink besides water. I know, first world problems, right? "Whatever shall I drink in the sea of hundreds of choices that I can get at any grocery store at any time of day?"

"Oh, I have to take a break from shopping to go see a doctor for a procedure." Lucky to be able to see a doctor, have a procedure, much less fit it in between errands. And shopping, well, that speaks for itself.

"Oh, I can't stop thinking of my ex who is safe and healthy living his own life."

Yeah, suck it up, sistah! Does that count as a self-pep talk? ;-)

No comments: