Sunday, March 16, 2014

Souls


People wonder why I even give thought to certain people (ahem, Ronan) but the reason is best described in that picture. From the moment I met him, I felt a connection. When I speak to him, when I'm in his presence, I feel this bond that I can't explain. It doesn't really make any rational sense at all. The time I was in Northern Ireland was brief and we didn't spend all that much time together then, either. He lived a couple hours away and my work schedule was insane. Yet, there was just this... connection. I can't think of another word to describe it. And ten years later, I still feel it. 


I've been hearing this song on the radio and focusing on the lyrics, "I just want to know you better." 


Turns out, it's another Taylor Swift song (I didn't even know it was her, I swear!) 


No comments: