Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Two Drink Maximum

I had two "Lady of the Sea" drinks tonight, so you know something was going down. Two of those drinks (or any drink, for that matter) are my absolute maximum. I had a date. Well, sort of. I met a guy there, let's say. Aw, for f*cks sake, I met a hook up there.

Whew, feel better confessing already. It's not even Lent yet.

And no, the alcohol did not cause the hookup. I was drinking because of the hook up.

Anyhow, I've now slept with three guys in a year. Actually more like six months. That's not quite a new record, because there was the summer of slut in my 20s, but it's pretty damn close, I think.

Jonathan is the only person who knows about it because I'm not ashamed to tell him anything. I also forwarded him all the info on the dudes mentioned so that he had all the info in case something bad happened to me. Other than this blog, I don't want to tell anyone about this. Even my fricking therapist. I got such negative feedback after the last dude. This guy; I saw his website before hand. He's a published author, so I saw his writing online. We went out for dinner and drinks. We chatted for an hour at least. I still wasn't sure about sex, so I told him we could go to my place and make out. Yes, I was that specific. I said I wasn't sure about anything else, so I didn't want to create an expectation. Well, the make out was good, so sexy time followed.

I was all good with everything, but now I'm starting to have some regrets. Or is it guilt? I don't know, but I'm starting to think maybe I should have left it at heavy petting and skipped the sexy time. Idk why, but that's how I feel.

I had another guy that I met up with a couple of times but he didn't text me back today, so I moved on. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Today is Mardi Gras. I suppose crazier things have happened on Fat Tuesday, n'est-ce pas? Oui.

It just amazes me what decision we humans makes when it comes to sex. Somehow our brain goes out the window and we're doing this strange act that is meant to procreate, but we take whatever means necessary to not procreate whilst doing it. We allow people we hardly know into our homes. We let this stranger see us naked and stick one of their body parts into ours.

I would have another drink, but I've had my fill.

If you know what I mean. Zing!

No comments: