Sunday, April 22, 2007

Five Questions to find your Soul Mate

Only five?

Is this your soul mate?

In other news, I stepped on a nail at work on Thursday so we had to fill out an incident report in case I go on worker's comp or something.  Luckily my tetatnus shot is up to date....

The blessing thing & Panachida was nice.  The priest was all decked out in his shiny outfit and I got to be the altar boy.  He said they don't have altar girls, so I was an altar boy.  I held the holy water.  Never did that before.  Then I got to play in the dirt planting flowers at the head of Mike's grave.  I am not a gardener, but his Mom just told me exactly what to do and I did it.  It was actually pretty satisfying.  And I got some sun.  My face doesn't seem to qualify me for "pale force" anymore.  At least for the next few days, anyways.

Copied from myspace blog 11/10/13

No comments: