Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pink shoes

Why am I the only female in this computer lab? I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable...Damn, I've got to stick to doing my myspace at work. I need a computer bad! Anyhow, I accidentally left the house in my pink houseshoes. I mean, they have hard bottoms and stuff and are exactly like a black pair of shoes I have, I just wear the pink ones only around the house, cuz they're, you know, PINK. And I don't mean like light daisy pink, I mean like glow-in-the-dark eighties pink - fuschia. Oh yeah, and I forgot to brush my hair after that nap I took after work. Wowee, I am seeexxxy. Good think my sweater camoflauges the Taco Bell I spilled on my shirt, now that would just be embarrassing.

Oh no, they just made, the "get the hell out of here, losers" announcement.   This lady cracks me up.  "The library is closing in TWEEENNNTTTYY MINUTES" if you need help with anything, get your happy ass up here so we can close this shit down, yo.  Word.

Is there no dignity left?  (Not after I just said, "yo" and "word" apparently  )

Copied from myspace blog 11/10/2013

No comments: