Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ghetto Fabulous

Okay, I have nearly 79,000 miles on my five year old car.  It has been just fine and dandy until the last month when it got hit twice - while parked.   Seriously, are you kidding me?  The first time the fricking recycling truck hit it and blamed my brother forcing me to not file a police report and the second, well, I won't go into this second since it's an "ongoing investigation".  *Ahem*.  Is it just a coincidence that it was just paid off?  Hmm...

Went to the store today and man was it ghetto.  I mean, I thought some places I went in Lafayette were ghetto, but when I walked into this place in Highland I realized I had forgotten what ghetto really was.  I walked in the door, someone's phone rings and she answers and then she's yelling, "I got more hair than you, nuh uh, I got more than you."  And then, "I'm hanging up now, I'm hanging now".  A few more f-bombs in full ear shot of everyone in the store including children getting easter bunnies and five minutes later, still, "I'm hanging up now".  Bitch, you said you were gonna hang up five minutes ago on this bitch who called you bald, so please, PLEASE, just do it.  Then more yelling across the store from other customers, screaming children, arguments amongst store staff and I was wishing I could just have the store to myself like rich and famous people do.  Then again, if I was rich and famous, I wouldn't have been at this store.

I'm crabby (news flash, right?).  I'm tired.  I moved shit and put a phone line in and I don't do that kind of stuff like ever, so I'm going to sleep now.

Oh yeah, Happy Easter!

P.S. - I watched "The Ten Commandments" on TV tonight with Mike's mom.  Wow, that is a looong movie...(there's that crabbiness again.)

Copied from myspace blog 11/10/13

No comments: