Saturday, June 05, 2004

Hello, hello. Well, I started off the day by doing another CPR course. It was good and it refreshed my memory as well as learning how to use a defibrilator, which can't be a bad thing, right? This training only took an hour and a half, but the one I did with the kids took seven hours! And this one was free. Only one other person from the community turned up, but I suppose that is better than nothing. I hadn't really publicized a lot b/c I had an upper limit of six people. Anywhoo, I'm organizing another one for later in the summer and will spread the word.

We're also organizing a community clean up day for Saturday, 26 June. I just made the flyer for that and got some nifty posters from the Tidy Britain campaign. I can't photocopy them, though, b/c our machine is all buggered. :( Oh well. The main thing I have to work on this weekend is getting a presentation together for the conference on Tuesday, but my stomach is growling, so maybe I'll have lunch first! :-)

Olka and I were supposed to be in Stoke this afternoon, but I never got the final details from the person who was picking us up, so we didn't want to run the risk of being stranded at the Stoke train station and waste four hours of travel time. Ah well.
Now I have more time for ME! Actually, I have more time to work on this presentation, which is probably what I'm going to do.

So, did everyone watch Big Brother last night? Kitten got evicted. I think the rules she broke were piddly and the real reason they kicked her out was because she's due in court this week, or there could be other reasons.

Ah well, off to lunch. Hope all is with everyone!

Love,
Sabrina

No comments: