Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Round 2: Retail Therapy. I spent the day at the Trafford Centre. I intended to get a manicure and get my hair cut, did neither, but still spent money. Most of the money I spent (other than for the travel there and back, which was at least £10!) was spent at Birthdays, a card shop. They actually have two stores in the one mall and I bought from both of them! I'm such a sucker for that kind of stuff.

I am at the office downtown now, taking a wee break for lunch. I just made a hair appointment at a place not far from where I live. I have been trying to get in contact with them for ages. Back in April, I saw a woman at the community fair whose hair I really liked and asked her where she got it done, and she told me about this place. My appointment is for tomorrow afternoon. When I rang and asked for first available, she said apologetically that there was nothing for Friday, but there was an opening on Thursday. I guess a lot of people get their hair done on Friday or something...

I also just got off the phone with the hair buying people. I have to send it in and then they send me a cheque. So, whether I decide to donate it or sell it, I just have to have a ponytail cut off and send it in to whichever place I choose.

In other news, I miss Ronan. I miss him a lot. Most of the stuff I bought yesterday was for him, but I don't think I'll get the chance to give it to him. Yeah, you may say that I said this or that about him, but I don't care. I just miss him. All the bullsh*t aside, I'm in love with him and he's no longer a part of my life and that makes me sad. That's normal. I miss him and I'm sad.

Well, I better get back to work. Oh, I broke the keyboard at the housing office (actually, it just broke and I was the one using it when it happened, so now I'm responsible for it. Grrr...)so I might not be able to post as frequently as I would like. Ah well, such is life...

Until next time,
Love,
Sabrina :-)

No comments: