Monday, June 14, 2004

God, I feel sick to my stomach. I don't think it's the pasta & sauce mix I ate, either. Damn men. I swear to God, they will seriously be the end of me.

In other news, I have been steadily applying for jobs in Chicago via email. I still haven't heard from the graduate school in Northern Ireland to which I applied. I don't even know if it is a feasible option anyways, as even if I am accepted, I haven't the slightest clue how I plan to finance it. Maybe I could give 'em a bell today and see how the process is coming along.

Ugh ----- MEN!!!!!!!!!!

And my roommate and my boss and my other boss are all doing my fricking head in. I have taken to getting up at 5 am to do things so I don't see any of them! I am supposed to be at the health centre turning in my prescription form but I am too scared to go b/c of the stuff that happened last time I was over that way. I am getting really agorophobic and find myself staying in more and more. I swear to God these damn hooligans have no idea the havoc they can wreak on people's lives. A death threat, a knife and a hatchet may be par for the course for them, but for someone like me it is crippling. Maybe I should just go home...

No comments: