Sunday, December 21, 2003

I was screaming in my sleep last night. I don’t remember what I said or of what I was dreaming, but I screamed on more than one occasion. I woke myself up doing this, in addition to waking Peter in the next room. I’m never in a good place when I end up screaming in my sleep. I’ve been a bit emotional lately with all the changes in relationships, work and here at the house. I guess that’s what it’s about.

I dreamt that Jason told me he loved me. This is in direct connection with me almost telling him I loved him on Friday and him stopping me, telling me not to say it, and practically running out of the room. In this dream, we were in the same situation, but he leaned over and whispered it in my ear. It was beautiful.

I also woke up in the night and wrote something down that I thought was very important. It had to do with God (being he or she) and the spirit within each of us. I’ll have to have a look at it and see if makes any sense to me now.

We were up until 3:30 a.m. last night. Well, that’s when I went to bed anyways. It’s our last weekend together as a group, so we were just having a laugh, a chat, and remiiniscing a bit. Good fun. Oh and it snowed last night. Didn’t last long, though, before it turned to rain. It was pretty while it lasted, though.

Tonight we are going bowling with Christopher, our next door neighbor, and then out for some pizza. Should be good fun. Christopher reminds me so much of my brother, Adam, when he was that age (14). It’s nice to have him around.

I just sent off my Christmas cards. They’ll be late, alright, but they’ll be there, and that’s what matters to me! During my shopping trip yesterday, the most expensive things I bought were the stamps and my photos. Crazy.

I went to the Belfast Youth Hostel yesterday. It is really nice in there. I was waiting around for Jason to get back from his shopping so we could hang out, so I was trying to keep myself occupied. It is quite nice, indeed, and they do the Giant’s Causeway tour on Sundays as well. I had considered doing it today, but after what I spent yesterday and adding up my phone bill, I realized that I couldn’t afford it! I’ll make it to Giant’s Causeway one day!

In the end, I gave up on waiting for Jason and just took a taxi home. He phoned me and said he was going to a poker game later that evening, which found its way into my dreams. I dreamt I was at the table in that poker game and the stakes were high. I had a lot of money in front of me. The cards were not normal playing cards, but pictures of women. I didn’t know exactly how it all went, but my partner, who was quite experienced and serious about this (also whom I didn’t know) warned me to not say anything and to definitely not show my hand (yet). In the end, I won, but I wasn’t sure how and I didn’t know what I had won.

No comments: