Monday, March 04, 2013

My Life & Sex & the City

I know I've posted before about how I can see things more objectively when seen on TV or in the movies. I can also find relatable scenarios to my own life. In the scene (starting at 4:15) Carrie faints from too much romance.

On my first date with Ronan in Belfast, we went into the center where I worked on Black Mountain and sat and looked out at Belfast from the large window. The night lights, the breathtaking view, the feeling I had for this man that I hadn't felt since I was a teenager. I had to lie down. I got really dizzy from the emotion of it all. It was amazing.

And then this happened. 

In Sex & the City and in my life with Ronan. (Okay, so I know it's a different man and time frame from the first clip, but you get the idea).



No comments: