Friday, May 11, 2007

Mike's Playlist

This is a playlist of songs that remind me of Mike for various reasons.  Some were from the time of our relationship, some we even told each other helped explained our relationship, and others, well they just do.  It's still a work in progress.
.
Collide -- Howie Day Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away - Eddie Vedder -- I Am Sam (+ 2 Bonus Tracks) Cherry Pie -- Warrant Praying for Time -- George Michael Uhh Ahh -- Boyz II Men Diamonds And Pearls -- Prince Motownphilly -- Boyz II Men End Of The Road -- Boyz II Men The Man Who Sold The World -- Nirvana Lips Of An Angel -- Hinder Blowing Kisses In The Wind -- Paula Abdul, Paula Abdul Better Than Me -- Hinder Vision Of Love -- Mariah Carey Superwoman -- Karyn White i get the power -- Snap November Rain -- Guns N' Roses November Rain (Full Version) -- Guns N' Roses I Remember You -- Skid Row I Don't Wanna Cry -- Mariah Carey Ex-Factor -- Lauryn Hill Save A Prayer (US Single Version) -- Duran Duran First Time -- Surface I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd -- Christopher Williams Boom! I got your boyfriend -- salt n pepa Save The Best For Last -- Vanessa Williams 3 A.M. Eternal [Live at the S.S.L.] -- The KLF Everybody Dance Now -- C & C Music Factory Baby Got Back -- Sir Mix a Lot Ordinary World -- Duran Duran Enter Sandman -- Metallica If I Ever Fall In Love (acapella) -- Shai Nobody Knows -- Tony Rich Project The Sign -- Ace of Base The First Cut Is The Deepest -- Sheryl Crow You Oughta Know -- Alanis Morissette Photograph -- Nickelback How You Remind Me -Nickelback -- Nickelback Last Kiss -- Pearl Jam Jeremy -- Pearl Jam Fallin' -- Alicia Keys Drops Of Jupiter -- Train Daughters -- John Mayer I Can Only Imagine -- Mercyme Fuel -- Metallica ..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />..:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Sos -- Rihanna How To Save a Life -- The Fray Icebox -- Omarion Hate Me -- Blue October Freek-A-Leek -- Petey Pablo One Thing -- Finger Eleven Epic -- Faith No More Jack and Diane -- John Cougar Mellencamp BBD -- That Girl Is Poison My Boo ??€" Duet With Alicia Keys -- Usher This Is Why Im Hot -- Mims 6 Underground -- Sneaker Pimps Freshmen [Album Version Remix-Full Length] -- The Verve Pipe You And Me -- Lifehouse The Middle -- Jimmy Eat World Don't Cry (Original) -- Guns N' Roses
---------------
Songs I need to add that I can't find yet or haven't looked for:
Rico Suave, Gerardo
Always Be My Baby, Mariah Carey
What Do I Have to Do?, Stabbing Westward
Fly to the Angels, Slaughter
Something by Poison
I Don't Love You, My Chemical Romance
Breathe, Stretch, Shake, Let it Go, P. Diddy, Ma$e

Copied from myspace blog 11/10/13

No comments: