Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Drinking/eating a root beer float.  Waiting for my bro to get home from work.  Worked my ass off today.  Moved shit out of Mike's office - some to storage, some is going to my apartment.  Digging up plants at Mike's Mom's house and walking them down the street to plant at my Mom's.  That was fun b/c Mary got to get out and about and we took Lace, but I worked my butt off.  I mean no joke.  We went by first to assess the situation, then went back to dig up the flowers we needed, then walked those down to my Mom's house, then I dug the holes which sucked b/c there are so many roots there from the trees.  Then I had to go back to get the charger for her wheelchair, and an extension cord.  Blah blah blah.  I totally was not expecting to have to move as much shit as I did out of the office today, I thought I was gonna go in, get my stuff and go.  Umm no.    Whatever, the planting part was fun, just a helluva lot more work than I thought it would be.   And I forgot I was planning on driving home tonight, d'oh.  I am feeling uber bitchy tonight.  Not looking forward to work tomorrow - working both jobs, but I feel like there is so much here that still needs to be done.  As much as I don't want to live up here, I have so much here it is so hard to keep going back and forth.   I'm also bitchy b/c it always sucks going back to normal life after vacation.  Am I right? ;-)

Speaking of normal life, I really need to take the damn LSAT.  How about I study for it, like for more than five minutes?  That would be awesome.  Why am I cussing so much.  Must be a symptom of bitchiness.  And can someone please tell me how to add ppl to my preferred list?  I found something online, and it started out okay, but then when I finally found the person thru the search thing, it didn't have anything to click on to make them preferred.

On a brighter note, vacation was awesome!  Thanks Ethereal and Jouli for inviting us into your homes!  It is always so much funner to stay with ppl than to stay in hotels, imho.   See you guys next year.

Pasted in from myspace blog 3/23/14

No comments: