Thursday, January 15, 2004

Yippee yi yay! I have passed the 20,000 mile mark! Woohoo! I signed up for American Airlines' Advantage program, which is like the frequent flier thing, earlier this month, and they gave me credit for the flights I had taken since June, and low and behold, I'm almost at Gold Status. Gold is 25,000 miles. I had read about the miles phenomenon and how some people become obsessed with getting more miles, like through their credit card or whatever. I feel like that now, though the only way I can get the miles is to actually fly. I'm looking at easyJet now for flights between Belfast and Edinburgh b/c......drum roll please.....

I'm moving to Edinburgh. Saturday. This Saturday. Why I am looking for flights is b/c Ronan and I are back together. I am hoping that we will be treading many miles between the two countries. The flight is only 50 minutes. However, the trip from Derry to the airport is about two hours. Hey, I didn't say it was perfect. There is also another airline that flies from Derry to Glasgow, and then you can take the train from Glasgow to Edinburgh, so whatever works.

Wow, these pop up ads are driving me insane and I can't believe it's nearing 7 in the morning. I felt a bit overwhelmed by the prospect of staying here, and now a feel a bit overwhelmed with the reality of leaving here. I have so much stuff in my room and so much laundry and yeah, I really need to start packing. Oh dear, I think I'm making myself nervous now.

Ronan is coming here to Belfast on Friday (tomorrow!). I'm so excited. It has been over a month since I've seen him.

Well, I think I'll take a shower now. Don't think I'll get back to sleep. Hope all is well.

Lots of love,
Sabrina ;-)

No comments: