Friday, January 09, 2004

Back in Belfast. Jet lagged and tired. As often as I travel, I always look like a novice and someone asked me one of my flights, 'is this your first time flying?' Anyhow, I am still a bit delirious, but wanted to post. I'm pasting in a post from December 23 (the day before I left Belfast) that I never got around to putting up. Enjoy, and I'll fill you in on all the travel details later. Until then, I'm Pat Sajak.

I watched ‘Fight Club’ last night. That is one messed up movie. I can’t stop thinking about it and I even dreamt of alternative endings for it last night. I already knew the ‘surprise’ at the end, but that’s actually when it got really good – after that was divulged.

More hampers and toys off today. We finished early, about 1:30. I can’t believe I’m flying to America tomorrow. I’m not the least bit prepared. I’m hoping to just have a carry on bag because I don’t need much considering I have a room full of stuff at home anyways. I can’t wait to sort through all of that and get rid of it. I’m donating so much of it and that will feel better.

To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, I’m going to share a song with you that I learned during my time here in Quaker Cottage. Perhaps you have heard of it…
When Santa got stuck up the chimney,
he began to shout,
you girls and boys
won’t get any toys
if you don’t pull me out
my beard is black,
there’s soot on my sack
my nose is tickly too
when Santa got stuck up the chimney,
Achoo, achoo, achoo!

Wasn’t that lovely?

Now if I could only remember the words to Frosty the Snowman….

No comments: