Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yahoo Photos

Wtf?  After spending countless hours uploading my photos to yahoo, I sign in today and they're closing!  Seriously, dude, wtf?  It lists five places you can switch them to, which include snapfish, photo bucket and a Kodak thing that I know I have an account for from a group I was part of a few years back, but damn.  Any suggestions of where to store my evicted photographs?  Any idea why yahoo is getting rid of photos?  I know they had a shareholder meeting the other day, but damn, is photo storage that high on the list of priorities? 

In other news, I am still looking for a computer.  I am going to get one, I just have to really make up my mind on which one.  Jon tells me I should have at least 1 GB of RAM, I think it is, idk, cuz some of the things I was looking at only had 512 MB.   Yeah, cuz I can only spend $500.  I'm paying cash. 

In other news, my 30th birthday is a month away.  Yippee yi yay!  Friday the 13th is the big day, but the celebration in on Saturday the 14th.  A bbq-like event in Hammond.  Starting around 3, a family affair, so kiddies can come.  Gavit is also having an all alumni reunion that weekend.  Saturday night is in Chicago at the Cubby Bear and Sunday afternoon is a picnic at Wicker Park.  See the Gavit page for more specific info.  ( I just tried to do a link, but it wouldn't work - this computer is FREAKING out)

Anyhow, feel free to come dressed as your favorite decade (I'm referring to my party, not Gavit's, but hell, if the mood strikes you).  1950s - awesome, gel your hair and get your poodle skirt.  1980s - rad - break out the mohawks.  1990s - cool, break out the earth tones and tight roll your pants (for guidance, see my profile pic :-)

Holla.

Pasted in from myspace blog 3/23/14

No comments: