Monday, June 11, 2007

One of those question thingees

Go to your page and list the last twelve people who have commmented you. If someone has commented twice, skip to the next new commenter. Skip bands.

Okay, I don't have twelve different people who left comments - but I'll do 1-9.

1.) Kris
2.) Jenn
3.) Ethereal (my cousin)
4.) Ronald
5.) Christina
6.) Phil
7.) Becky
8.) Butch
9.) Adam

Q: Have you ever kissed 7?
A: On the cheek, I'm sure

Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
A:  Hmm...that's a hard one - when he first came home from the hospital, and more recently, all the late nights at 24 hour restaurants in NWI

Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?:
A: Wow, that's a good question, probably not anytime soon

Q: Is number 1 beautiful?
A: Absolutely, inside and out

Q: What was your first impression of number 7?
A: There's a new friend for me to play with! (we were 5)

Q: How did you meet 11?:
A: No number 11, too bad

Q: Is 10 your best friend?:
A: No number 10, so sad

Q: Have you seen 6 running around like a maniac
A: Yeah, and singing "Because I got high" Bizarre

Q: Do you think 2 has a crush on you?
A: You bet your ass she does

Q: What is the last thing you did with 12?
A: No number 12 boo hoo

Q: Have you ever been in 2's house?
A: Not the one she lives in now, but I was outside one she stayed in before

Q: Would you ever kiss 5?:
A: I don't think her boyfriend would appreciate it

Q: Have you ever slept in the same room as 4?:
A: Wow, that's a hard one - I think so, yes

Q: When's the next time you'll see 10?:
A: No #10, cry me a river

Q: Are you really close to 4?:
A: No - what is the obsession with number 4?

Q: Have you ever kissed 8?
A: Ha, no, don't think his fiancee would much approve (esp. since he has a graphic on his page that says, beware I have a psycho girlfriend or something like that)

Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 3?
A: Strangely, no

Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 8:
A: Trouble, hmm, well if you consider climbing up the side of a building to get in trouble, then maybe - (but no one got caught, so does it really count ;-)

Q: When's the last time you saw 6?
A: circa 2003

Q: Do you even know 9? (number 2 asks whats your best memory of 9, then this question, whatever)
A: Considering he's my brother, yes

Q: Would you give number 1 a hug?
A: Of course, I'd give 'em all a hug

No comments: