Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Funeral

So, the family and I went to the funeral home and finalized the arrangements.  The wake will be on Monday evening, about 4-7 and the funeral will be on Tuesday morning. March 20th at 10:30 a.m. at the Solan-Pruzin Funeral Home, 7109 Calumet Avenue, Hammond.  The obituary will run in Saturday and Sunday's Hammond Times.  He will be buried in St. Nicholas Cemetery.

I followed the body from the coroner to the funeral home and got to see him, which was so important to me.   Anyhow, I'm drained, it's been a long day.  I spent part of the time at the funeral home sitting in front of the toilet just ugh...

So, good news though, b/c having the body at the morgue was absolutely breaking our hearts.  Oh yeah, and an account has been set up for donations to the Mike Watson Memorial Fund at Harris Bank.  Donations can be made at any branch.

http://www.myspace.com/nitrox2dive

www.geocities.com/sabrinigreen/mike

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=18428468

Please feel free to add photos to the Find a Grave memorial.  I just added the one I have in one of my online albums.

Copied from myspace blog on 11/10/13

No comments: