Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mike is gone

Mike is gone

Mike died Sunday. I can't breathe but I can't sleep either. I just left his mom's side. I'm going to help clean out his apartment tomorrow.
He died of a blood clot in his lung. The coroner told me that this afternoon and confirmed with his Dad this evening. He died of natural causes.

There's no money for a funeral so we're trying to raise it. In the meantime, he is in the morgue and the coroner won't let me see him b/c it is a "biohazard". How can this beautiful man's body be in a room considered in such a way? And man, was he beautiful. God, I loved him so much. I'm so thankful he was in my life and I'm so grateful that he and I were able to get back in touch after all those years.

He is and always will be the love of my life and that will never change.
I love you, Mike, and I miss you so much!!!

If you would like to donate, please email me at sabrina.uk at gmail.com Thank you.
http://www.geocities.com/sabrinigreen/mike

No comments: