Thursday, March 22, 2007

Rest in Peace


Missing you today. Wanted to talk to you so bad. Mom is wearing your necklace and Dad wears your ring on a chain around his neck. Making a rosary from the roses on your casket. I thought the hard part was over, but I'm finding out it's just beginning. I filled out your Mom's paperwork tonight and I'll bring it to her caseworker tomorrow. I want to do right by you, Mike, and I want to be sure I make the right choices for your family. Please help me. I talked to Jen tonight and she was such a great help. She suggested I pray on it, and I will. This picture of you isn't the "nicest" but it shows you vulnerable and tired, even with tears in your eyes and it reminds me of all those nights we talked for hours. This picture reminds me of the Mike I knew and loved, real, honest.... God, I miss you so much. I love you, Mike!

No comments: