Monday, July 04, 2005

Another day, another new job

This week I will be starting a new temporary position. I will be keeping my post as Director of the day care, but I will also be working as a temporary licensing consultant, going around to day cares all across this lovely state ensuring they are up to par. I have to drive down to the state capitol (two and a half to three hours away) tomorrow and get all clued up and after that I have no idea where I will be based. The position is 80% travel and I am covering someone's maternity leave. The position is open until January, though, just in case the person does not immediately return and also b/c the status of one of her co-workers is up in the air. We shall see. Really I'm honored they even considered me for the position. Could this be a step up? Or another life experience to learn from? Or both?

No comments: