Friday, April 25, 2014

Another delayed reaction…or PMS


Today I went to interview for another substitute teacher position. I saw two people from my ‘old’ teaching program. They were very nice, and I was happy to see them, but I nearly wept at my current position. Starting over, to sub.


On the drive home, the urge to cry remained and I was now angry. Angry at the principal. Angry at the corporation that still hasn’t given me my vacation pay. Angry at Ronan. Where the hell did that come from? But yes, angry at him. Angry about gaining TEN POUNDS despite working out three to four times a week for an hour at a time. Angry that the school that wants me full time doesn’t want to pay the full time rates. Angry that they still had the nerve to call me about it. Angry at my friend who is so judgmental towards me. Angry that my job pays so little. Just angry. 

Whew. That's a lot of anger. 

I feel better now that I got that out. I also talked to a friend on the phone who almost made me angry with comments, but I brushed them off and we ended up laughing, so that's good.

I guess I have SOME coping skills. 

No comments: