Saturday, July 10, 2004

Happy Belated Fourth of July! To mark the occasion, I have come back to America! Well, that's not really the reason, but I am back in America. I have to say the weather is GREAT! So bright and sunny. No matter how warm it gets over in the UK, it is never this bright. I get to wear my new super cool movie star sunglasses all the time now!

Tomorrow my parents are having a bbq for my birthday. It's not officially until Tuesday, but you know we wanted to have it on a weekend and all. I bought tiaras for party favors and a centerpiece that says "party girl". Yep, should be a good time.

My mom is going baby crazy again. I already told her and my dad that my baby won't stay with them for the weekend, but they laughed and said, "yeah, right, she'll be here all the time!" I do worry if I'll be able to stay up all the nights I need to and make it through the first few months.

I have to get another check next month and now I have to find a doctor here again. I think I'll just go to Planned Parenthood.

I'm very relaxed here and I am a far cry away from the state of nervous breakdown I was in during my last day in Salford. Here I can relax, chill out and be with my family who will help support me in my time of need. In an Easter card my Mom sent me she said I was courageous for living my life the way I chose but to remember that my home is always here. How true.

No comments: