Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Anxiety Dreams and Anxiety Reality

Bald
To dream that you are going bald suggests a lack of self-esteem or worries about getting older. Alternatively, baldness symbolizes humility, purity, and personal sacrifice. You are at a stage in your life where you are confident in fully exposing yourself.

From dreammoods.com

Yep, lack of self esteem - check. Worries about getting older - check. 

I was looking forward to this road trip my friend and I were going to take. I was going to use my frequent flier miles to pay for the rental car. I logged in today to book it and my miles expired! Well, apparently they didn't expire, per se, they now count towards my million miles goal, so I can use them once I reach a million miles. Um, yeah. So annoyed. 
I did log on to do some transcription work tonight so that's good. There are no shops really available, so I need to get back into transcribing to make that money $$$. More like ¢¢¢ 

The cat scratched me today. I guess he knows the word, "fight". I asked him if he wanted to fight (I do this with my dog, which leads to us playing tug of war) and he just reached out and scratched me. Smarter than I thought, apparently.

There's a meeting tomorrow evening for fundraising for the Africa library project.  One of the things we're doing right now is having a yard sale. I donated some boxes of crap I was sick of looking at and it turns out one of the books is actually work like $35, so it's listed on ebay. It's actually listed for more by other sellers. Is it bad that now I want to take it back? I thought Mom checked all the books, dangit. Oh well, good cause and all.  *grumble grumble* So how about you buy it and help start the library in Africa, eh? (It's a children's library, which is why this book wouldn't be appropriate.)

I'm going to be disgruntled elsewhere now. Toodles.

 

No comments: