Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reunion Update


In the midst of the Sox excitement, I forgot to post about my high school reunion. It went well. The turnout was low, as was expected, but those of us who were there really had a good time. I'm in the process now of uploading photos and emailing and what not, and it is taking far longer than I anticipated. I also discovered that someone was nice enough to take a picture of their hairy ass with one of the disposable cameras! Yes, thank you for that. My reunion experience is now complete. What is it with boys and taking pictures of their naughty parts? Umm, you know what it looks like, please leave it at that. Only those women who are drunk enough to sleep with you should see that.

Speaking of which, I drank an alcoholic beverage that night. I know, watch out! It was something like a wine cooler, only slightly less wimpy, and one was all I needed to take the edge off and start karaoke-ing!

I really did have a blast and I'm so glad that I did it.

An update on my earlier post about the wife making fun of me; she's white. Go figure.

No comments: